Wednesday 2 June 2010

Its been a while


Abject apologies, I have been missing in action for months now and its due to nothing more than my lazyness.

I have been knitting (They will have to prize my needles from my cold dead hands!) and cooking most of my spare time away.

I knitted this little fella with left over sock yarn, I think he turned out pretty well.



I've signed up for the 52 Pair Plunge IV, and as the name applies I will have to churn out a pair of socks every week for a year!! That along side all the other works I have in progress ( finally started a February Lady Sweater) should keep me amused for the foreseeable future and should provide a suitable amount of Blog Fodder.

As for the cooking, cupcakes have become a passion in our house since DD had a bake sale at school. They are so simple yet look so impressive. Also confectionery has been a theme with fudge, toffee and peppermint creams being the most requested items. I had a bash at a home made BBQ sauce which turned out really rather well, and should I be able to recreate it I'll share the recipe here.

No comments: