Friday 10 October 2008

Spooky!

With Halloween just around the corner, my two little stars ( MonStar and DisaStar) have been on my case to make pumpkin lanterns.  We have the same performance every year, they want their lanterns so early that by the time halloween comes I have to help them make new ones because the original ones are soft and stinky!

This year however I found a kit (lurking in the back of a drawer, don't know how long it has been there) which gives you templates to work from.  I am rather impressed with the results.



Little MonStar chose this one because "Witches are girls mummy" Its such a shame that pumpkins don't come in pink it would just make her day if they did.



This is the one chosen by Little DisaStar, he being more of a mans' man he had to have something kind of scary.

Still, I'm pretty impressed usually these kits which promise fantastic results are disappointing but not this time.

I hope that the second lot we make will be as good.

No comments: